Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It started with Yee Sang.

And the story continues.

I need to drop 5kg in 3 weeks but I'm not sure if this is possible looking at my current lifestyle.

Yes - have been busy lately and today I had to go for yee sang lunch with my client.

Been doing my yoga routine and not seeing any weight lost, I binged myself with lunch. Yee sang and Chinese cuisine to be exact.

On the way back, I decided that I need to cheng my producers with Starbucks and only to find out that I will be having a meeting at Starbucks right after. So I had 2 grandes in a day!

I will start my weight loss routine right after the new year. Yes. I am not lying.

#thingstobethankful #day2
#2 - I am thankful that I had all the little things in life that make me smile. I am thankful that I am blessed with delicious lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment