Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday I'm in love!

When I look back of what I wrote yesterday, I realized one thing. I was writing out of emotion lah basically.

Okay, so what if I haven't moved on? Not that I haven't moved on, just wondered a bit there - that there is a little birdy, putting up some effort to let me know that I need to move on. The fact that the little birdy is so concern about my being is just so... weird. For every action there is a reaction. What are you going to do about if I haven't moved? What is the matter? Am I not entitled to still have feelings towards someone who I used to share my life with? There is a button for me to push so that I would feel nothing? I like the way how people think these days. They love the impossible to be possible. Way to go!

To say move on to me like it was nothing; That is just so low. Yes, I need to move on and I am moving on towards my betterment, don't you worry about that. Tapi moving on doesn't mean lepas tangan and being irresponsible. I think my heart is numb enough to suck up to all these crap that I don't think it's even worth my time to be stuck in the past.

I think rather than focusing the fact you may think that I haven't moved on, why not focus on being a little bit more responsible and be matured about it like - Hey, I how are you doing? I heard that you have picked yourself up? Time is the best healer and be strong. or maybe somthing like - Sorry about what happened. You're going to be fine. kan lagi positive?

Just saying. 

If you really follow my blog, I bet you wanna stay tune for more entries cos I think I might get more personal :) bwahahahahahahaha.


We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment