Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dinner at Jerra's

Ayman's friend from Bangkok is actually in town for a week. So I tot why not invite him over for dinner and show him Malaysian Hospitality :)

I made Wild Mushroom Soup with Garlic Bread as the started and then for the main course, I made Roasted Garlic Butter Chicken with Sauteed Veggies served with Brown Sauce. I serve with Coffee and Orange Juice. For the desert, I made Soy milk with Tong Yuen. And also Strawberry Jelly with Cream and Mixed Fruits.

I started to cook around 3PM++ cos by the time I got my groceries done it was already 2.30PM. I got everything done at around 6PM++ So basically the whole thing took me about 3 hours to be done. It didnt require a lot of effort to prepare these tasty dishes cos it was really simple. Definitely my favorite to serve to my guest not only because I dont have to trouble myself, also because its tastes sooooooo good that people would just go wow.

I'll get the recipes up on my next entry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment