Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Rusty Romance



When I created the looks for the contest, I did a few looks to go with the bag. Frankly, I loved all the looks but Spring dance was my favorite to be honest. But many told me that they prefer Glam Rock and Rusty Romance most. Funny cos of all the people i asked, NONE said they like my spring dance. like, NONE, ZERO. I created spring dance with the spring weather still felt on my skin, hence the black boyfriend blazer. I wanted it to be girly and fun at the same time and the flowers just brings out season.

Since many people like Rusty Romance, I decided to go with that look for Reebonz to upload it on their FB page. Rusty Romance is mainly about being carefree and happy, also a bit of a hippyish. I love the idea of having a flower in my hair. I do it all the time. Reminds me of Jasmine Trias of American Idol.

Anyway, people been buzzing me where to get the look. The tube dress is from Forever 21 and the faded vest is from DKNY. I'm sorry about the accessories cos I cant really remember where I found them :P But the shoes, omg... I found it from a blog that has so many many many many many gorgeous shoesssss, I drooled over them. You can check it out here and see what i mean.

Earlier when they told me that I am one of the winner, I was jumping with joy. In fact, I still cant believe that I am the one they chose to be the winner. They told me that theyre having a poll where they're going to upload all the winner's best looks and people can vote by liking the looks. So today is the day when the vote is up. I'm really hoping to win that extra prize >_<

Please vote for me, ok? Thumbs up to you for voting!! Click here to vote. You have to like reebonz first before u can click to like my entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment