Friday, March 25, 2011

I am a winner!

Finally, after waiting for soooooooooo long, it almost felt like forever. So finally yesterday, I received an email, and this is what it says;

Dear Jerra,

hope you are well this friday!

I have some great news for you this afternoon.

I'd like to congratulate you on being one of the winners of the Reebonz Spring Clean Contest!
As a winner, you will receive the bag you've blogged about!

We will be holding the Facebook poll sometime next week, so have your friends ready to vote- Good luck!

Once again, congratulations!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Yesterday was the happiest day. I felt so good. My 200% effort finally made off. And I've never won anything in my life, well, sort of.

Anyway, they'll be holding the facebook poll sometime next week, which everyone been asking me when. I dont really know but just wait for next week. and please ooo pretty please vote for me!!


And of course, I will wear it prettily with my boots and my shirred dress :D


you can check out my entry here

3 comments: