Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Jerra.

I am blessed with the people that I love. 

Bismillah.

Dear Rabb,

Alhamdulillah, for all the rezekis that you have given me, the prayers that you have answered and a stronger person that you have made me.

A year ago, I wished nothing but the happiness of the people that I love, and I hope the past year has been filled with all the joy and colors that were meant to happen.

A year ago, I was a not the person I am today. I feel nothing but blessed and thankful. I may not have the person that I want to be with for the rest of my life, but I realized that I am always and constantly filled with the people that I need - my friends and family. So dear Rabb, thank you for filling my life with the people that I need. Whatever they are doing, Wherever they are and Whoever that person might be, I wish and pray that they will find the piece of happiness in their lives. May Allah ease your journey.

A year ago, I wish for him to come back. This year, I just wish for him to come back to his senses. 

For those who never actually were mean to me - I sincerely wish you find that happiness in your life.

As for me, I wish nothing more than to be guided on the right path. To be able to wake up to another day so I can appreciate everyone who loves me. Grant me strength to keep working towards better future for myself as well as to forgive and to forget.

Thank you Allah, for all the things that have happened - for you have brought me closer to you.
***************************************************
 My colleagues are super nice and awesome to actually surprised me with a birthday party tho I don't celebrate my birthday anymore - since i am a very bitter person. But I love the surprise and hugs!

Here are the some of the pics from the birthday party :)









No comments:

Post a Comment