Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's a comedy night.

Bought two tickets to watch some stand up comedians performing for Comedy Club in HRC as a birthday gift for Yeng since I know she won't be available during her birthday.

It was my first time to such thing so I was a bit jakun lah. I didn't actually know who they were but I figured, why not? There's always first time to everything. Live life to the fullest, remember?

I had no idea who Kavin J, Ron Josol and Jarred Fell was. At some point, I think my jokes can be a lot funnier, but nevermind. Kavin J is not even funny (my personal humble opinion) - he keeps repeating his words that I almost felt like I was listening to some really lousy jinjang techno songs. The contents and contexts of his jokes are not as funny, or maybe I can't really relate to them. Ok ok lah - just not so funny lah. Check out his "funny" jokes below.


Then we have Ron Josol. You know how I love to do accent of my clients? Well, I am still training myself to immitate the Pinoy's accent but never seem to get it right. I'm quite nasal, so that shouldn't be a problem. Just a little bit more of practice. Anyway, Ron is quite good. I googled him and got to know that he has been in the industry for quite some time which is very impressive. But for someone who has been doing stand up that long, he should be super awesome - Just saying! 



 


Last, but not list we have Jarred Fell as the closing act. I would say that he is an asshole kinda comedian. What's different about him is that he can do magic but not David Blain's kinda magic. Overall, he was quite good - again, this is just my opinion. 


I guess I'm too stuck with the all dark humor from George Carlin. I think he's just super and noone can't be as funny as him. Nonetheless, I had super fun with Yeng and glad that she had fun too. Love ya bodoh!

Of course - Yeng hates taking pictures. Bummer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment