Thursday, April 7, 2011

Like, wow!





Check out UK's ELLE magazine for May 2011. like. w.o.w!

These are what inspire me all the time. I do agree sometimes being a mom do takes the confident away from me, which is why it is important that I have a lot of examples to look up to. They drive me to keep on working. To always look as hot as I can =D

The rule is pretty much simple. If they can do it why cant you? Cos theyre a celebrity? They have a lot of money? These are all just excuses to tell yourself that you cant do it. Always tell yourself you can achieve what you want and you will. Frankly, do you seriously think they do it the easy way? I dont think so. No matter how much money they make, it doesnt mean that they didnt work hard to look this hot.

Moms need to look FABULOUSLY HOT, all the time! Do it for yourself, if not for others. Be confident, feel good about yourself and most importantly be satisfied about what you can achieve.

Also, I came across this article. So frankly, I cant wait to be 31!!

No comments:

Post a Comment