Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shoping Spree!

It's not even a month yet and I'm already shopping like its the end of the month!! I havent even got my pay T_T

anyway, Cotton On is having its 4 days sale. its 30% for everything in the store. So, some stuff were really cheap i guess? But somehow on normal days, a pair of flats would normally cost RM39 but its RM60 for 2 pairs. but since its 30% all over, they dont have the buy 2 for RM60, but its RM39-30% for a pair which is almost the same in the end.

I am a huge fan of pastel colors. I just cant say no to pastel colors and I also love bold colors. Technically, its spring/summer in some parts of the world, I guess the timing is just perfect. My favorite color is always and forever turquoise. Its my birth stone as well. So yeah, nothing can go wrong with turquoise, to me at least, cos I figure I look good in turquoise.

When Cotton On just opened, those flats were only RM25/pair. now its RM39 which I thought was a total rip off!! But since I really love those flats and I felt comfortable wearing them walking from home to work, I just have to have them >_< The only thing that upset me when i got home was i tot i shouldve bought white/black instead because how am i going to wear these colors to work? bummer!

I bought the top with the thought of 80s in mind. Matching it with one of the shoes and wear a striking tank top inside will definitely be so cool for tomorrows photoshoot which I have planned with my cousin. Can't WAIT!

In total I've spent RM103.20 from Cotton On. Damn you Australians!

But yesterday, I spent quite some fortune as well when me and Ayman and Amyra were out on our weekly outing. I spent RM30+ in Watsons and RM30++ in Elianto. I tripped over a side table by the bed the night before and my toe is swollen like, really black bruised. I had trouble walking so I went to watsons to get some ointment. Ended up buying things which I didnt plan to buy in the first place. I bought an umbrella cos mine is already patah and I need a new one since I walk a lot. Then, the face mask is pretty much irresistible cos it was only RM3.90 and the pore pack was only RM7.80. So can you really blame me?

In Elianto, I bought few stuff as well. the most rip off item i figure was the eyelash glue for RM18.90. I mean, seriously? If it was more than than, I swear, I'd use UHU glue to stick the lashes on my eyes T_T

Since I dont have green in my nail polish collection, I thought having green wouldnt hurt, and plus, I wanted to do the strawberry nails I learned from youtube. I'll post it up some other time if you girls are interested to know. Suddenly I just have this crave for nail art cos its seems so easy. And the eye shadow; RM 8, which was a good bargain cos its buy 1 free 1. So i took 2. And when you spend RM30++ in a single receipt, you'll get a stamp and it works like starbucks, once you have 10 stamps you're entitled to a free gift which I hope is going to be super! if not, I'll be pissed. I'll just have to wait and see.

Can't wait til the end of the month so I can shop in Times Square!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

1 comment: