Monday, April 4, 2011

Lunch box

Working in KL area, having lunch can be quite a stress. Everyday its 'where to eat?' and 'what to eat?'. And having lunch in KL is not cheap. A plate of rice with chicken and some vege can cost you about 8 bucks. Im not joking. Thats the price you have to pay if youre working in KL.

When I wasnt working, I always pack some food for my husband. And after having that coffee maker, he even brought his own coffee to work and hes enjoying his tumbler a lot.

So, now that I am working, I have to pack my own lunch T_T. I can say its not as stressful as having lunch in KL. I dont have to walk to the restaurant/stall. I dont have to spend and I get to save a lot. And I know my lunch pack is worth it.

Here are my typical Lunch box.
Ayman usually spends a lot on sandwiches. Like O'brian, a simple sandwich will cost him about RM15. I'm like, WTF. 15 bucks for a sandwich? thats a rip off. So, thats why sandwich is very common in our lunch box. its because my husband loves sandwich.

Sushi is so easy to prepare. I usually like sushi in my Lunch box mostly because I can prepare them earlier like the night before and just grab them to work the next morning. Sometimes I dont like to cut them to smaller piece, I'll just take them as rice rolls instead. I usually have crab sticks for the filling and sometimes Avocado and Prawn are cool too.

So far, these are my fav things to have for lunch. I'm sure as I train my maid each day, she'll get the hang of how I do my lunch box and I can have more stuff to bring in the future :)

1 comment: